How to Help Buyers Fall in Love with your Home
Buying a home is usually an emotional experience. People make the decision to purchase based upon their “feelings’. Get the competitive edge when you make the improvements necessary to generate a demand for your house. The subconscious appeal that you create may affect your sales price and help you sell more quickly and at a better price.
- Clean, neat, cut and trimmed.
- Accent entry with colourful flowers.
- Toys, garden tools, etc. out of sight.
- Pool and spa clean.
- Fresh paint if necessary, especially on trim and entry door.
- Achieve maximum brightness with clean windows and screens.
- Entry lights bright and in working order.
- Patio furniture clean and attractively arranged.
- Pet areas clean and odor free.
- Concrete areas clean and cracks repaired.
- Carpet and flooring clean or replaced.
- Walls clean, touched up if necessary.
- Good ventilation throughout house.
- Shiny clean baths, kitchen, mirrors and appliances.
- High intensity bulbs in lighting fixtures for extra brightness.
- Repaired or replaced handles, towel racks, knobs, etc.
- Any pet fur, feathers, odors, etc. eliminated.
GARAGE, CLOSETS AND STORAGE AREAS
- Reduce cluttered appearances.
- Neatly organized and clean.