10 Deadly Mistakes When Purchasing A Home
- Not shopping around for a mortgage.
- Making an offer on a home without being prequalified.
- Not having a home inspection.
- Limiting your search to open houses, ads or the internet.
- Choosing a Real Estate agent who is not committed to forming a strong business relationship with you.
- Thinking there is only one perfect house out there.
- Not considering long-term needs.
- Not examining insurance issues.
- Not knowing total costs involved.
- Not following through on due diligence.